I have wanted to introduce Japanese culture to enhance the mutual understanding between Japan and other countries which would lead to the world peace and started publishing “Things Japanese” series since May 2019.
私は日本と諸外国との相互理解が世界平和につながると信じ日本文化を紹介したいと思い、2019年5月から『日本のこと』というシリーズを出版してきました。I often visit shrines and temples, so I started “Pilgrimage” series in January 2024.
よく神社仏閣に行くので「巡礼」シリーズを2024年1月から始めました。
I visited 34 Kannon in Chichibu in October and November 2014.
私は2014年10月と11月に秩父の三十四観音霊場を回りました。
This was the first experience for me to visit a series of temples.
これが一連の寺社を巡礼する最初の経験でした。
I hope to publish about this experience some day.
いつかこのことを本にしたいと思います。
From December 2014 to May 2015, I visited 88 temples in Shikoku.
2014年12月から2015年5月まで、四国の八十八カ所巡りをしました。
I hope to publish about this experience some day too.
この経験についてもいつか出版したいです。
They say if you go around from No. 1 to No. 88, it is called “Jun uchi (regular visiting).”
1番から88番の順で回ると「順打ち」と呼ばれます。
If you visit from No. 88 to No. 1, it is called “Gyaku uchi (reverse order visiting.”)
もし88番から1番の順番で回ると「逆打ち」と呼ばれます。
If you do “Gyaku uchi” in a leap year, they say the blessings you receive will be three times as great as usual.
もしうるう年に逆打ちで回るとご利益は3倍になると言われています。
It is very difficult to complete even once; there are many people who have visited there for many times.
一度でさえ、結願するのはとても難しいのに、何度も巡礼している人たちがいます。
I cannot do many times, but if I have a chance, I want to try Gyaku uchi next time.
何度も巡礼することはできませんが、もし機会があれば、逆打ちは一度やってみたいです。
I have visited 10 Shrines in Tokyo, 5 great Benzaitens four times, Kinkasan for four years straight visit, 3 shrines in Togoku Area for three times, 3 shrines in Jomo Area, 3 shrines of Munakata taisha, 3 shrines in Niukawakami jinja, and so on.
私は東京十社巡り、4回の五大弁財天巡り、四年連続の金華山参り、3回の東国三社参り、上毛三社参り、宗像三社巡り、丹生川上神社三社参りなどに行ったことがあります。
I make a rule to visit Ise grand shrine from the New Year’s Eve of the lunar calendar to New Year’s Day, and Izumo okami yashiro in the Kamiarizuki every year.
毎年旧暦の大晦日から新年にかけては伊勢神宮に、神在月には出雲大社に行くようにしています。
I visit Seven Lucky Gods in the New Year every year as follows:
私はお正月には次のように毎年七福神巡りをしています。
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0H2SC1QZ1
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0H2SC1QZ1
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0GPP2HV3G
From April to May this year I have visited 33 Kannon in Miura as follows:
今年の4月から5月は次のように三浦の三十三観音霊場を回りました。
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0H2SC1QZ1
In this e-photobook I would like to introduce Togoku sansha, three shrines of the Eastern Country, pilgrimage.
この写真集では東国三社巡りをご紹介したいと思います。
I hope you enjoy.
お楽しみくださいね。

No comments:
Post a Comment